- Designed For Years of Trouble-Free Use: The Aaron 940 is designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable desiccator available today. The unit’s life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, thereby generating less internal heat. Post-procedure and long-term cleanup are simplified by its non-absorbing, nonstaining, highimpact plastic case.
- Digital Error Detection: Digital error detection means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient. The Aaron 940 continuously monitors every aspect of the unit’s output. At the sign of any problem the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display.
- The Bovie 3-Button Handpiece – Better By Design, Inside And Out:The basic function of a 3-button handpiece is to allow the user to control power up/down and to activate the high frequency desiccator. The Aaron 940 has a technology advantage right in the handpiece: a superbly engineered collet that’s even gold plated for superior conductivity. The collet is attached to our circuit board and the entire handpiece is encapsulated and formed in a high tech polymer that combines comfort for you with a sure grip. The buttons on the handpiece have been designed for superior tactile feel and comfort. Finally, it’s autoclavable so you can have sterility when you need it, and an easy to clean and durable handpiece all the way around.
- DIMENSIONS: Height: 15.9 cm (6.3”); Width: 22.2 cm (9”); Depth: 11.4 cm (4.5”)
- OUTPUT POWER: To 40 watts (0-10 watts in 1/10th watt increments on both mono and bipolar)
- LINE VOLTAGE: Universal Power Supply : 100 to 240 VAC
- OUTPUT FREQUENCY: 550 kHz